– David Crowder Band reminds me of Kiev, Ukraine, and being in a strange place.
– the smell of Nivea deodorant reminds me of Warsaw, and Nathan’s Villa youth hostel, and happiness.
– Mill Road in Cambridge smells like shashlik, in the woods with my team mates from Belarus.
– Kutless (cheese, I know) makes me think of leaving and crying.
– Reading Lord of the Rings takes me back to my many, long, uncomfortable train journeys to Minsk and back- both because that’s what kept me sane, and because the epicness of the journeying!